There are a number of reasons why people choose their accountant. At the end of the day, your accountant needs to be working for your business. Many people will bury their heads in the sand when it comes to accounts, particularly when starting out on a venture.
A good accountant will be able to look at your business in detail and advise on how to improve business practice and save money through many different areas.
Here are just a few reasons why my clients have chosen to work with me:
- Prompt efficient service: I pride myself on planning in advance to ensure that all of my customers are allocated sufficient time for me to service their needs.
- Approachable: I am friendly and approachable.
- Make things easy to understand: Let's cut through the jargon! As your accountant, I will ensure that you have a full understanding of what is required, when and why.
- I live locally in Christchurch and work from home so my costs are less than other larger accounting practices, but I HAVE had the benefit of training and experience within one of the big practices: Keeping my costs low benefits my customers!
- I specialise in small and medium sized businesses , generally owner managed -sole traders, partnerships and limited companies
- Accounting tailored to your individual requirements: Why pay for a service that you don't need. I will only charge you for work carried out.
- Management Accounts prepared for larger organizations
- Annual Accounts prepared ready for Audit
- Flexible working so offer evening appointments by arrangement: Excellent for sole traders or if you are out seeing your clients all day!
- Payment by instalments: Perfect for budgeting and avoids any nasty shocks at the end of the tax year.
- Fixed fee work: Once again, helps you to budget and you know exactly where you stand.
- Croner TaxWise Fee Protection Scheme available
- Xero certified Advisor
To learn more please get in touch with your requirements HERE...